I am fan of easy to put together ingredients. They save the time and effort on the workdays without using too much brain.
All you shall need as an extra for this is Sun-dried tomatoes (I made mine at home, recipe to follow soon)
You shall need:
One cup… Boiled Al dente pasta of your choice (I have used the bambino shell shape pasta)
5-6 tbsp…. water in which the pasta was boiled.
1/2 tbsp… Oil
Salt and pepper
3 tbsp… tomato paste (Really thick tomato puree, I use a fine mesh to strain the water of the puree and then use the thick portion)
1 tbsp…. cream/malai
Herbs of your choice, I added oregano.
Few sprigs of coriander
Cheese (If you please)
- In a pan, heat oil and add the tomato puree.
- Cook it for a few min.
- Now add the Pasta and the water.
- Season it well, to taste.
- Add the herbs.
- Finish off with the cream.
- Mix it well to incorporate it all.
- Towards the wee end of the cooking process, add the sundried tomotoes (Cut in smaller pieces if they are too big) and coriander.
- You can also put some garlic bread on the side.
- Serve with love.