I have been trying my hands on healthy food at home for a while. It has been a really lovely journey where I am trying to eat clean and portion the meals.
I have dropped a dress size and lost inches on the arm, waist and thighs. It all needs a lifestyle change and I am giving it all that I can. 🙂
I had been dying to try the recipe I saw here.
You shall need: (serves 2)
2… Medium size zucchini (green/yellow any that you like)
1/2 cup… Red cabbage
Salt and pepper to taste
1 tsp… Red chilly flakes
1 tsp… oregano
1/2 tsp… olive oil
- Wash and peel the zucchini in thin strips.
- halve the strips length wise and reduce the length if you’d like.
- In a pan, heat the oil and add the cabbage.
- Add the salt and let the cabbage cook down a bit.
- Now add the zucchini, red chilly flakes, oregano and pepper.
- Toss them for a 3-4 min.
- Serve warm.