Happy Ganesh Chaturthi guys. 🙂 My Lord Ganesha fill your life with health, wealth and happiness.
We generally buy sweets every year but this year I gave it a try by myself.
I was so stunned to find out that it is ridiculously simple.
So I finished the puja around 7 am today and came to work 🙂
Here is all that you will need to please the Lord of all Things Good. (Makes about 30-35 laddoos)
2 cup… dry desiccated coconut
1 cup… condensed milk
1 tsp… ghee
1 tsp… Cardamom powder
Non stick pan
- Heat ghee over a slow flame in the non stick pan.
- Add the cardamom powder and coconut.
- Roast them for 2-3 min.
- Take out about 1/2 a cup of the coconut and keep aside.
- To the coconut in the pan, add the condensed milk and mix mix mix until a ball is formed.
- Take it out on a plate and let it cool to touch.
- make small balls and roll them in the half cup coconut that we set aside.