I have been thinking about doing this feature for sometime now. Ever since I moved to Thane, Mumbai, the wilfulness to blog has kinda gone down. And I don’t blame anyone but myself. I need to warm up to the town, really fast.
So here is my list of home delivery options when you are at Thane-West:
1. Rangla Punjab– Always fabulous, never lets me down. Food is great, service quick (weekends are crazy there) and price is not so bad either. Accessible venue and amazing tandoori stuff. This place gets a 4/5 from me. [Priced at 1000 for 2 people]
2. Benzy’s veg treat– I like their pav bhaji. Not the best I have had but pretty good for a take away/home delivery. Oh and the grilled vegetable sandwich is FANTASTIC. Do not miss it. This place gets a 3/5 from me. [Priced at 450 for 2 people]
3. Faaso’s – Oh you humble giant.You have successfully sneaked in awesome rice dishes in your rolls menu. Their online ordering app is super cool. The option to choose a wheat based roll is great. On another note, they need to improve the lemon drink.
4. Tibbs Frankie– Frankly speaking we go a long way 🙂 I was first introduced to this one in Hyderabad at the Eat Street in 2007-08 and they have not changed at all, in a good way. The home delivery menu is neat and clear. Their combos work out for the best. I cut them some slack on the delivery time, they tend to lose the way sometimes. Anyway I will go back to them in a heartbeat. 🙂
5. City Sandwich– Oh how did this one not feature here yet? What a lovely find this one was. A friend got this one for me while I am nursing my sprained ankle. She got the cheese veg sandwich from here and each bit was devoured in no time. The red chutney that comes with it is to die for.
There are a lot of Chinese places here as well, but I haven’t tried them yet 🙂