Helloooo hellooo…. I finally got a chance to host the Dish It out from the fantastic space that Vardhini has here. To repeat what Vardhini says:
“Dish it Out” is going to be a monthly event where the host will pick 2 or 3 ingredients and the participants need to use ALL the ingredients mentioned by the host in one dish. The ingredients can range from vegetables to flours to legumes .. basically anything vegetarian. We should be able to taste the chosen ingredients in the dish. We can get wacky with the ingredients or keep it simple and it is totally up to the hosts.
Following are the rules:
- Make a dish using “beetroot and cheese“. We should be able to taste the ingredients in the final dish.
- Only vegetarian entries. Eggs are allowed in baking.
- Use of logo is appreciated as it helps spread the word.
- Link to Vardhini’s announcement page Dish it Out and mine is mandatory
Archived entries are accepted as long as they are linked with both announcements and re posted.
- Posts must fall between 1-May-2013 and 31-May-2013.
- Non bloggers may send their entries to thoushaltcook at gmail dot com. With the following details: Name, name of the dish and a picture.
Here is the logo:
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…