Apologies for not being around for a couple of days. Well this is something I made on Sunday for a Pagalguy meet. Well it is not exactly how it sounds. PG is India’s No.1 Website for MBA Prepration. I am the only woman moderator around and I do it voluntarily, maybe only bacuse I dont want the student in me to die. At these meets we meet aspirants from all walks of life and that keeps the netowrking boiling. Alright back to the hero to the meet- Orange Chocolate balls. You shall need: 2-1/4 cup… All Purpose Flour 1 Cup… Brown Sugar 1-Cup… White Sugar 1… Orange’s Rind 100Ml… Orange Juice 1-1/2 Tsp… Orange Essence 3/4 Cup…cocoa 100 gms… Melted Butter 1-1/2 Cup… Milk 2 Tbsp… Honey 1/4 Cup… Cold Water 1 Tsp… Baking Soda 1 Tsp… Baking Powder 1 Tsp… Salt 1/2 Cup… Chocolate Ganache Colored Sprinkles Method:
- Pre Heat Oven to 180 degree C
- Sift the Flour, Baking Soda, Baking Powder, Salt and cocoa. Keep aside.
- Mix the liquid ingredients in another bowl.
- Add wet to the dry – half at a time.
- Beat only for a min with the each half.
- The batter shall be on a runny consistency.
- Pour in 2 lined tins.
- Bake for 40 Min or until only a couple of crumbs stick to the toothpick when inserted in the center.
- Take them out let them cool only for few min [Until you can handle the tins easily]
- Scoop out the cake in a tray.
- Mix a dollop of the ganache in 3 Tbsp hot water and pour on the cake crumbs.
- Mix it evenly until a shiny cake mixture is obtained.
- Make balls of even sizes and keep them aside for a few min to hold shape.
- Spoon a little ganache on top of it and add some sprinkles.
Voila the beauty is ready to be served. This entry goes to: Bake fest #6 I Love Baking Whats in your lunch box Yummy Tummy ~ ArtsyCraftsyMom Also to My Crowded Kitchen. Only Snacks and Starters The event is guest hosted by Raji of Vegetarian Tastebuds. Now to the exciting part of this event, there is a giveaway sponsored by www.tarladalal.com . The giveaway is open to followers/ readers (publically) of Pari’s blog Foodelicious. Cheers!!